Compact dry ice blaster with abrasive module
The COB62plus has the same compact frame and weight as the COB62 and is especially developed for focalised cleaning and high performance cleaning with low air consumption. The COB62plus has the advantage that he can blast dry ice combined with abrasives.
This dry ice grit blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC (incl 2006/95/EC and 2004/108/EC).
For what dry ice applications can you use the COB62plus?
• Rust removal, paint stripping, graffiti removal, ...
• Stubborn material removal
• Surface roughening before painting, coating,...
• It can be used to clean buildings, infrastructure and other objects of different nature (wood, metal, stone etc.) that require an abrasive touch.
What kind of abrasives can be used?
Specialised companies selling different types of abrasive agents will be able to advise you the most suitable abrasive for your application. Every abrasive agent with a diameter between 0,1 mm and 2 mm can be used.
Picture: 5’ of sandblasting (left) compared with 5’ of dry ice grit blasting (right).
Dry ice cleaning, ecological alternative for sandblasting!
See here our Australian distributor who is expierenced in dry ice grit blasting.
Ergonomic, safe and lightweight MG1004 dry ice blast gun
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• Integrated safety catch: avoids undesired blast activation (legally imposed for CE)
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Ergonomic shockproof thermoplastic handle
Electrically isolated dry ice blast gun MG1006
• To clean live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment
• Full plastic isolated blast gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
Variety of CRYONOMIC® nozzles
• High performance nozzles for any circumstances
• Changed within second: no tools required
• Models: round, flat, angled, custom made
• Length: from 55 mm up to 1 m and more
• Available in stainless steel, aluminum or thermoplastic
• Special low air consumption nozzles (< 1 m³/min up to 4 bar)
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
(see examples below)
The CRYONOMIC® gun and accessory box for one-hose systems
The gun and accessory box for one-hose systems contains standardly:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Standard pellet crusher, gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure!